Undergraduate, Biomedical Engineering
I am interested in the applications of digital biomarkers towards personalized healthcare and pharmaceutical drug development. I take pride in developing data-solutions to business and academic challenges, especially in the intersection between medicine, data science, and engineering design. I am excited about working in the BIG IDEAS lab because of its primary goal: leading the next generation of proactive, personal health care strategies.
On campus, I work on the Data Science team at Duke Applied Machine Learning and as a Project Lead on the Coronavirus Visualization Team. In my free time, I enjoy playing tennis and basketball with my friends and producing hip-hop music. My favorite thing to do in Durham is coach a youth basketball team for Durham Parks & Recreation.
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
(2023) BS Biomedical Engineering (Computational Biology Minor), Duke University
- CovIdentify: Using Mobile and Wearable Devices to Detect COVID-19
- Data+: Human Activity Recognition Using Physiological data from Wearables
- EGR 101 Design Project: Bioreactor Bag Calculator
- Duke Applied Machine Learning: Registrar Course Scheduling Optimization