Ph.D. Student, Biomedical Engineering
I wish to use my knowledge in the field of data science and analytics, combined with my background in Biological Sciences and Engineering, to help drive advances in precision medicine. I aim to do so by leveraging digital data that can characterize patient behaviors in and outside clinical settings. My main motivation to pursue research in this field is the potential it holds to transform the way we look at health care. By combining an individual’s genetic information with their behavioral and lifestyle information, we can intercept and treat diseases at an early stage. My work in the BIG IDEAS LAB is focused on analysing wearable data to derive health insights.
My favourite thing to do in Durham is to drive around Duke forest or to take a hike along one of the many trails in the area.
- Office Location: Hock Plaza 9048
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Integrated M.Tech Biomedical Engineering, Indian Institute of Information Technology - Allahabad (2017)
- Identification and Characterization of an endogenous ligand for the HIF-2 alpha factor
- Design and development of a novel microdevice for artificial lung application
- Computer Aided Drug Designing for Management of Lung Infection in patients suffering from Cystic Fibrosis